- WHO? WHAT? WHY?
- WHAT OTHERS SAY
- A SELECTION OF RELATED MEDIA, COMMENTARIES & PUBLICATIONS
- DAVID MICHAELS ACCEPTS THE PII MEDIA AWARD 2012 ON BEHALF OF RITA COSBY
- ECONOMY, INVESTMENTS, & GLOBAL ISSUES
- JOHN PERKINS’ LATEST BOOK, THE CHALLENGE OF A BLUEPRINT FOR A NEW GLOBAL ECONOMICS
- WALL STREET RATINGS AGENCIES THREATENED? STANDARDS TOO POOR?
- HEDGE FUNDS WORLD LATIN AMERICA 2008
- ECONOMIC SOLUTION TO FALKLANDS/MALVINAS DILEMMA
- FORTRESS UN: THE NEW WORLD ORDER & THE FIEFDOMS WITHIN THE UN
- “2001: A SPACED ECONOMY”
- SOVEREIGN DEBT
- STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS LABORATORIES
6th December, 2012
David Michaels, President of Humanity Without Borders Foundation presented the 2012 Plural + Humanity-Without-Borders Foundation Awards.
22nd June, 2012
David Michaels accepts PII Media Award 2012 on behalf of Rita Cosby.
RITA COSBY is a three-time Emmy® winning TV host, veteran correspondent and best-selling author who anchored highly rated prime-time shows on Fox News Channel and MSNBC. She is currently a special correspondent for the top-rated CBS syndicated newsmagazine Inside Edition and hosts WOR’s nationally syndicated radio program, The Rita Cosby Show. She has been interviewed or profiled by hundreds of media outlets across America and overseas.
Rita has secured some of the biggest interviews, including exclusives with more than twenty world leaders, conducting historic back-to-back interviews with Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat and Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. Rita also was granted a rare meeting with Pope John Paul II to discuss death penalty issues after receiving an exclusive letter from Timothy McVeigh explaining why he carried out the Oklahoma City Bombing.
Honors include the Matrix Award, Headliner Award, and Jack Anderson Award for journalism excellence. A recipient of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor, and the Lech Walesa Freedom Award, she hosts the National Memorial Day Parade broadcast to all US military installations around the world. Because of Rita’s “extraordinary journalism and exemplary service on behalf of her community,” October 11th, 2010 was officially named “Rita Cosby Day” in the State of New York.