- WHO? WHAT? WHY?
- WHAT OTHERS SAY
- A SELECTION OF RELATED MEDIA, COMMENTARIES & PUBLICATIONS
- DAVID MICHAELS ACCEPTS THE PII MEDIA AWARD 2012 ON BEHALF OF RITA COSBY
- ECONOMY, INVESTMENTS, & GLOBAL ISSUES
- JOHN PERKINS’ LATEST BOOK, THE CHALLENGE OF A BLUEPRINT FOR A NEW GLOBAL ECONOMICS
- WALL STREET RATINGS AGENCIES THREATENED? STANDARDS TOO POOR?
- HEDGE FUNDS WORLD LATIN AMERICA 2008
- ECONOMIC SOLUTION TO FALKLANDS/MALVINAS DILEMMA
- FORTRESS UN: THE NEW WORLD ORDER & THE FIEFDOMS WITHIN THE UN
- “2001: A SPACED ECONOMY”
- SOVEREIGN DEBT
- STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS LABORATORIES
URUGUAYAN INDEPENDENCE DAY IN NEW YORK CITY
27th August, 2009
Uruguayan Independence Day in New York City
For many Uruguayans living in the New York area, the 25th August is not only an important day to remember their origins, but also a day to meet old and new friends, alike. On this sunny day, next to the statue of Uruguay’s National Hero, General Artigas, a normally happy day in the annual calendar of events was sadly “shadowed” by a discreet disapproval of the “politicizing” of this important day, by the presence of a wreath from the Frente Amplio. View full text by clicking here.