- WHO? WHAT? WHY?
- WHAT OTHERS SAY
- A SELECTION OF RELATED MEDIA, COMMENTARIES & PUBLICATIONS
- DAVID MICHAELS ACCEPTS THE PII MEDIA AWARD 2012 ON BEHALF OF RITA COSBY
- ECONOMY, INVESTMENTS, & GLOBAL ISSUES
- JOHN PERKINS’ LATEST BOOK, THE CHALLENGE OF A BLUEPRINT FOR A NEW GLOBAL ECONOMICS
- MARGARET THATCHER: SOME PERSONAL MEMORIES
- WALL STREET RATINGS AGENCIES THREATENED? STANDARDS TOO POOR?
- HEDGE FUNDS WORLD LATIN AMERICA 2008
- ECONOMIC SOLUTION TO FALKLANDS/MALVINAS DILEMMA
- FORTRESS UN: THE NEW WORLD ORDER & THE FIEFDOMS WITHIN THE UN
- “2001: A SPACED ECONOMY”
- SOVEREIGN DEBT
- STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS LABORATORIES
WHAT OTHERS SAY
…. During my 18 years as a financial journalist, dealing with international economic problems, and specifically with the problem of Third World debt, I have rarely encountered an individual with such a keen insight into the problems of Third World debt and the relationship of the ‘have and have not’ countries as Mr. Michaels …. Mr. Michaels’ unique ability to analyze complicated economic problems and to explain those problems in an acceptable fashion to the conservative regimes of the banking countries of the North and to the hard-pressed Third World regimes of the South, have made him a preeminent figure in the realm of Third World debt restructuring….
Gordon W. Platt Financial Editor The Journal of Commerce
…. continuous innovative efforts to provide practical and effective contributions to the global debt and economic problem …. to be commended for their lucidity and effectiveness.
Jean-Francois Thiollier Consul General of France
…. David’s proposals …. serious, original, workable, and potentially beneficial to the host countries involved … He has a unique understanding of the issues involved and a unique enthusiasm to put that knowledge to work in a creative and constructive way…. Many of his ideas anticipated the concepts behind the Brady Plan and the Enterprise for the Americas programs launched by the Bush [Senior] administration.
Ernest S. McCrary Bureau Chief South America McGraw-Hill
David Michaels’ dynamism and vision will ensure the success of the Foundation ….
Laurance Allen Publisher Harvard Business Review
…. has been working ‘outside the box’ long before most people knew there was one.
Joe Lauria Emerging Markets Reporter Bloomberg News