- WHO? WHAT? WHY?
- WHAT OTHERS SAY
- A SELECTION OF RELATED MEDIA, COMMENTARIES & PUBLICATIONS
- DAVID MICHAELS ACCEPTS THE PII MEDIA AWARD 2012 ON BEHALF OF RITA COSBY
- ECONOMY, INVESTMENTS, & GLOBAL ISSUES
- JOHN PERKINS’ LATEST BOOK, THE CHALLENGE OF A BLUEPRINT FOR A NEW GLOBAL ECONOMICS
- MARGARET THATCHER: SOME PERSONAL MEMORIES
- WALL STREET RATINGS AGENCIES THREATENED? STANDARDS TOO POOR?
- HEDGE FUNDS WORLD LATIN AMERICA 2008
- ECONOMIC SOLUTION TO FALKLANDS/MALVINAS DILEMMA
- FORTRESS UN: THE NEW WORLD ORDER & THE FIEFDOMS WITHIN THE UN
- “2001: A SPACED ECONOMY”
- SOVEREIGN DEBT
- STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS LABORATORIES
WHO? WHAT? WHY?
David P. Michaels
ECONOMIC, POLITICAL, & CORPORATE STRATEGIST
STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS ADVISOR
“…. has been working ‘outside the box’ long before most people knew there was one.” Bloomberg News
“ …. It is my impression that David Michaels’ insight …. is a reflection of his talent to search for effective and pragmatic solutions to complicated international problems …”
Edgardo E. Barandiaran Principal Economist World Bank, Washington, D.C.
“ ….unsurpassed ability to find workable solutions to some of the most intractable problems …. he has one of the most versatile minds I have ever encountered …. no problem appears to be too complex for Mr. Michaels’ lateral thinking mind to solve …. a person of extraordinary ability.”
Andrew C. West Industrial Psychologist. Senior Advisor to the Private Sector Division of the United Nations Development Programme
“Margaret Thatcher: Some Personal Memories” by David P. Michaels.
David Michaels is featured in “UN in Action” produced by United Nations Television.
The four minute video can be viewed by clicking: “UN in Action”
An accomplished international professional with superior leadership and political skills
Crafting strategic political and commercial alliances; spearheading dynamic and critical innovation in business and economic development; and divergent problem solving capabilities, are principal components of his expertise
Excellent at synthesizing highly complex issues into workable solutions, and directing multi-task assignments
An ability to undertake confidential strategic assignments requiring an advanced level of initiative and innovation
Equipped with creative investment, financial and marketing expertise